Our jargon free guide below helps you establish whether paintless dent removal can provide the fix for your vehicle!
- Paintless Dent Removal is also known as PDR
- Commonly, PDR is utilised to repair hail damage, door dents and minor creases. The shallower the dent the greater the likelihood of paintless dent removal being suitable.
- PDR is a technique for repairing body damage to your motor, removing minor dents faster and cheaper than conventional body shops
- It is less expensive to repair your car using PDR than taking your car to a conventional body shop because there are less steps involved than traditional repair processes
- The PDR process is most successful when paint hasn’t been broken or cracked, the dent is away from the edge of the panel and the panel has not previously been damaged
- There’s no need for painting, filling or sanding with the PDR process, making the turnaround time quicker
- Using the PDR method means less tools are required and less time is taken to repair damage to your vehicle
- PDR is not an invasive process, removed of the need to disassemble/reassemble
- PDR is an environmentally friendly process
- Technicians are generally mobile, meaning that we come to you at a place convenient to you
- There’s no need to hire a courtesy car as vehicles are typically returned to customers on the same day
For all your PDR needs call DentFinish on 07737 731119, qualified Paintless Dent Removal technicians providing a mobile service at your convenience.