Paintless Dent Removal Training
Is it time for a change of career?
Would you like to start a business of your own or add a service to your existing vehicle business?
Well why not train as (PDR) Paintless Dent Repair Technician and join this exciting and fast growing industry!
Here at Dent Finish we have launched our paintless dent removal training course, aimed at beginners that have no previous experience working with vehicle bodywork. Your week long course (mon-fri), held here at our Ellesmere Port workshop will teach you all you require to start out on your PDR journey.
What's in the course schedule?
- Tools used for PDR
- Preparing a vehicle and setting up for repair
- Tool tip location on the dented area
- Identifying access issues and ways around them
- Identifying crowns and high spots and removing them during the repair
- The removal of small dents, creases and body line dents on various panels
- Understanding how steel, high strength steel (hss) and aluminium react differently
- Where to purchase tools and equipment
- Where to find pdr related content to assist you
- A structured plan on what to do after your course ends, to keep you on the right path to perfect your new skills and future business
Why should you choose Dent Finish for your paintless dent removal training?
- I have a decade of experience just in PDR, but many more years in the motor trade
- Real world repairs in our workshop, working as you would be on a job, not in a classroom
- As an independent small business my success is measured on yours
- You will have my complete attention and we will work at your speed, until you get it right
- I will show you the mistakes I made along the way, so you won't have too
- And it goes without saying the training course is very detailed, giving you an excellent foundation to build on
I look forward to hearing from you, Ian
*Please be advised you will not be a competent PDR technician after one weeks training. We can only teach you the fundamentals in this time, and you will require a further 6 months + of practice in your own time, perfecting the skills you have been shown.