Our jargon free guide below helps you establish whether paintless dent removal can provide the fix for your vehicle!
- Paintless Dent Removal is also known as PDR
- Commonly, PDR is utilised to repair hail damage, door dents and minor creases. The shallower the dent the greater the likelihood of paintless dent removal being suitable.
- PDR is a technique for repairing body damage to your motor, removing minor dents to large panel damage.
- It is usually less expensive to repair your car using PDR than taking your car to a conventional body shop because there are less steps involved than traditional repair processes
- The PDR process is most successful when paint hasn’t been broken or cracked, the dent is away from the edge of the panel and the panel has not previously been damaged
- There’s no need for filling, sanding and painting with the PDR process, making the turnaround time quicker
- Using the PDR method is the only way to remove damage and not hide it. Your cars paint is original only once
- PDR is not usually an invasive process, but on occasions the need to disassemble/reassemble is required
- PDR is an environmentally friendly process, as no chemicals or paints are required
- There’s no need to hire a courtesy car as vehicles are typically returned to customers on the same day
For all your PDR needs call Dent Finish on 0151 345 5575 or 07737 731119 qualified Paintless Dent Removal technicians providing a service at your convenience.